Jen and I watched the even online, live as it happened.
Here are some tidbits from the second day:
- There is this thing called the "Sales Cloud" - and it is awesome. Mobil.
- Social Enterprise = 25% improvement in productivity.
- "Chatterbox" allows communications throughout the ecosystem. All the successful, social enterprises(Coke, Ford Motor, Virgin, Rossignol, Burberry, etc.) define the ecosystem to include the entire C-Suite, employees AND customers.
- Speed, Speed, Speed...decision making process is compacted into minutes, not weeks.
- There is competition, but much more collaboration.
- 150 million conversations occur online everyday.
- 95% of FB requests were never followed up.
- 79% of Tweet Complaints were never addressed.
And this is the rub - companies of the old ways, do not want transparency. They want and need to project what outsiders see. Indeed, there is a created image which is projected within the walls of these stolid, old Establishment companies.
Sustainable corporations will be more social, deeper than anything in existence today. The companies who simply 'embrace' this idea will be left in the wake. The organizations which live this philosophy will thrive beyond expectations on a Galactic scale.
Think social, think TRANSPARENCY, think TRUST.
This type of communication is coming to all of us - it's already here. The big Global Selling Teams will not monopolize transparency, nobody will. The transformative, mobile communication movement is rolling and the organizations who don't infuse their business model, mission and vision with this will wither and die.
Look around your organization. Can you imagine your CEO or President communicating with everyone, instantly, in a bi-directional manner? Will your leadership be open to your suggestions? Will your ownership open up to ALL your clients, not just the 'good ones'?
Do they know the difference between 'selling' and 'attracting'?
Does your organizational leadership TRUST YOU? Do they trust in themselves enough to be completely honest and transparent or will they continue to keep secrets?
As a matter of fact, which corporations in our Horton-Hears-a-Who-niche honestly Trust themselves completely?
This is what we're talking about - TRUST not CRM, Big Data, the Cloud, cost per image, MpS or 3rd party toner lawsuits.
Trust. If we don't trust ourselves, how can we expect anyone else to trust us.
Let's sell together. If you believe there is a better way to sell, join us.